If I were to say

Go down

If I were to say

Post  dreamscoko on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:33 pm

If I were to say

If I were to say, " Mary, go and tory burch shoes buy damsons for a pie," she would get them, though they were scarce and stale, and neer think to tell me that apples were plentiful. No, my dear, depend on it, where the income is as limited as ours is, a great deal depends on seeing after eerything ones-self. It takes up a good deal of time, but I like to hae a good and plentiful table. I dont like any stinting, or to hae Amelia complain of tory burch sale the butter or the fruit, or say the tradespeople cheat us.
Certainly, that would not be pleasant I would remark.
Not at all pleasant, my dear, she would reply; so you see
tory burch flats I hae plenty to do ; for I always make the pie-crust myself, Mary not being much of a cook. Indeed, we could not expect her to be, at the wages we gie her. Her crusts are heay. Well, all that pretty nearly takes up my morning; for, between ourseles, I ery often wash the tea-things, shell peas, and do little things of that kind, so that ail may go on quietly, and meals be ready at the right time; for I like them to hae eerything comfortable. And but for this kind of help, I assure you we should not be nearly so comfortable as we are.
I could easily beliee this, and Miss Perkins said it as if it was the most natural thing in the world that she should like these arious occupations, as they added to the happiness of others.
So much for the eldest Miss Perkins. She might perhaps hae been called a twaddler in society, but in her own sphere she was useful and beloed ; and moreoer, by her economy and good marketing, she saed enough to add greatly to the comfort of seeral poor old women and sickly children, in whose behoof I often saw ery saoury-looking messes carried out, smoking hot, in little tin cans, with slices of bread laid on the top, by way of lids. Her name was Robina, and her youngest sister called her Bobby.
The second sister, Miss Anne, was a particularly ladylike woman. She had delicate health, and required to be ery much in the open air. She also, as I soon saw, had a decided line of work.
tory burch outlet She undertook almost the entire management of the garden.

dreamscoko

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum