tiast enquired

Go down

tiast enquired

Post  antis on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 pm

tiast enquired
And blessed art thou beeause thou hast es¬tablished a church among this people; and they shall be established, and they shall be my people. Yea, blessed IS this people, who are willing to bear my name; for in «y name shall they be called; and they are mine. And because thou tiast enquired of me concerning the trans- gressor, MBT Shoes thou art blessed. Thou ah my servant: and I co¬venant with thee, that thou shalt h*ve eternal life; &nd thou shalt serve me, and go forth in my name, and shall Sther together my sheep. And he that will hear my voice, all be my sheep; and him shall ye receive into the church ^ and him will I also receive. For behold, this is my church; whosoever is baptized, shall be baptized unto repentance. A nd whosoever ye receive, shall believe in my name; and him will I freely forgive: for it is I that taketh upon me the sins of the world; for it is I that hath * created them; and it is I that granteth MBT Shoes unto him that be¬lie veth unto the end, a place at my right hand. For behold, in my name are they called; and if they know me, they shall come forth, and shall have a place eternally at my fight hand. And it shall come to pass that when the second trump shall sound, then shall they that never knew me tome forth, and shall stand before me; and then Bhall they know that I am the Lord their God, that I am their Re- ieemer; but they would not be redeemed. And then will I confess unto them, that I never knew them; and fh*f MBT Shoes Sale shall depart into everlasting MBT fire, MBT Shoes prepared for the devil mad his angels* Therefore I say unto you, that he that watt not hear my voice, the some shall ye not receive into fry phurch, for him will I not receive at the last MBT Trainers day; then* fore l say unto you, go; and whosoever transgressed against me, him shall ye judge according to the sins which he has committed; and if he confess his sins ftefoie thee and me, and repenteth in the sincerity of his heart, him shall ye forgive, and I will forgive him also; yea,and ^s often as my people repent, will I forgive them their trespasses against me. And ye shall also forgive one ano¬ther your trespasses: for verily I say unto you, he that for- giveth not his neighbor's trespasses, when he that says he repents, MBT Shoes the same hath brought himself under condemna¬tion. Now I say unto you, go; and whosoever will not re¬pent of his sins, the same shall not be numbered among my people: and this shall be observed from this time forward.

antis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum